Saturday, May 28, 2011

Killer Insticts

They say, by the age of 18, everybody has found a person who will love him for the rest of his life. I say, by the age of 18, everybody has found at least five persons whom he wants to kill brutally.  For Ketan, it was every single asshole he came across. He had this notion - if you can't remove bad things from this world, just remove the bad people. He hated people, most of the people. He reminds me of Christian Bale from American Psycho.

Lately, he had literally started planning murders of his enemies in his mind. He once said,'Killing them virtually, in my mind, in my dreams, alone gives me so much pleasure; imagine when it would happen for real', giving a dark, wicked smile. It sounded like a psycho killer who always had the last laugh. It scared shit out of us. But deep down, we always knew that he was just joking, just enjoying the strange looks on our faces.

Killing fantasies
He always said that he wanted to be an assassin, say like Hitman. He wished to open a secret organization that would do political assassinations for money. I think he took the movie more seriously than everyone else. I remember, we used to have a good laugh whenever he used to tell us about this. I even said,'Hey, may be I should join this thing. We would kill people, together. We would be rich players.' Real bullshit. It still brings a smile on my face.

And just for the record my friends, he hasn't killed anybody till date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, here's an empty box, if you feel like writing back.

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...